Now accepting applications for the 2015-2016 school year.
If you are interested in sending your child or children to our school, please visit us at your convenience. To setup an an appointment, please use our email system to contact Mrs. Luz Aguilar.
In order to be considered for enrollment:
- Complete the “In-Take” Form
- Attend the Principal’s interview
- Complete the Registration Packet
- Attend the Financial Aid Meeting with all completed forms. Proof of Income Required.
- All prospect students take an admissions test in Language Arts and Mathematics. The testing fee is $25 per student.
- A verification meeting is held to approve enrollment.
- Review the Uniform policy carefully and make an appointment with the classroom teacher at least one week after enrollment.
The following documents must be submitted by “email, fax, mail or drop-off” to
- Copy of most recent report card
- Original Birth certificate
- Original Baptismal certificate
- Original First Communion certificate
- Parish Letter of Membership
- Immunization Records
- Health examination report: K and 1st grade, and any student attending school for the first time in United States
- Seventh graders: Hepatitis B booster and TDap booster
- Eight graders: TDap booster
$250 per student